- I come to the real estate business with a wealth of experience in managing change; planning, coordinating, and overseeing IT projects; and serving others.
- Since moving to Charlotte from Pennsylvania in 1992 I have served my country as a Non-Commissioned Officer in the U.S. Army Reserves, the citizens of Charlotte as a Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Officer, and the employees of Bank of America, as a champion for employee satisfaction and engagement.
- My desire is to integrate my diverse life experiences, real estate knowledge, and passion for serving others to deliver a level of service that is focused on truly understanding my clients' needs and exceeding their expectations.
- My ultimate goal is to enrich the lives of others by helping my clients realize their home ownership dreams.
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker/REALTOR'
- Licensed South Carolina Real Estate Salesman/REALTOR'
Member of the National Association of REALTORS' (NAR)
Member of the North Carolina Association of REALTORS' (NCAR)
Member of the Charlotte Regional REALTORS' Association (CRRA)
Member of the Carolina Multiple Listing Service (CMLS)