- I come to the real estate business with a wealth of experience in managing change; planning, coordinating, and overseeing IT projects; and serving others.
- Since moving to Charlotte from Pennsylvania in 1992 I have served my country as a Non-Commissioned Officer in the U.S. Army Reserves, the citizens of Charlotte as a Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Officer, and the employees of Bank of America, as a champion for employee satisfaction and engagement.
- My desire is to integrate my diverse life experiences, real estate knowledge, and passion for serving others to deliver a level of service that is focused on truly understanding my clients� needs and exceeding their expectations.
- My ultimate goal is to enrich the lives of others by helping my clients realize their home ownership dreams.
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker/REALTOR�
- Licensed South Carolina Real Estate Salesman/REALTOR�
Member of the National Association of REALTORS� (NAR)
Member of the North Carolina Association of REALTORS� (NCAR)
Member of the Charlotte Regional REALTORS� Association (CRRA)
Member of the Carolina Multiple Listing Service (CMLS)